Hire a unique venue in Birmingham for your next event
At Fazeley Events we can offer you a choice of event spaces at our unique venues, Fazeley Studios and the Custard Factory, located in the creative quarter of Digbeth. From conferences, meetings and seminars to beautiful weddings, drinks receptions and parties. Our venues are the perfect backdrop for your next event.
- Fancy hosting your business event in a converted chapel? That will get your guests talking!
- Want to get married in Birmingham’s most unique wedding venue? Check out our special offer!
- Why not combine two of our unusual venues for an event that will really impress your guests?
Add history (and sparkle) to your next event in Birmingham
In the late 1800s in Digbeth, Sir Albert Bird was making Bird’s custard at the Custard Factory and architect George Ingall was designing a Unitarian chapel and Sunday School.
Little did they know that 150 years later, the buildings would have been converted into stylish event space, blending history with contemporary style.
And although we can’t be sure that Sir Albert and George would approve of Custard Factory and Fazeley Studios, our hundreds of satisfied customers definitely do!
The Grand Gallery, a converted chapel, at Fazeley Studios
Two impressive venues, one professional team
Whether you host your event at Fazeley Studios or Custard Factory, our experienced Events Team will be on hand throughout, doing everything you’ve asked and more. And if you need help or advice before your event, just ask!
To arrange a viewing call: 0121 224 8486, or get in touch through our contact page.
Want to see what we’re talking about?
At a glance:
- Choose from two stunning venues and a range of unique rooms
- Adapt the spaces to suit your event
- Enjoy a full catering service at both locations
- Host an event close to Birmingham city centre and New Street train station
- Get preferential rates at local hotels